Seating is limited as we will be following social distancing guidelines.
Complimentary Dinner at Aqua Terra Bistro in Buford
Optimizing Your Social Security Benefits & Reducing Taxes in Retirement
Keep More of Your Hard-Earned Money in Retirement
Aqua Terra Bistro
55 E Main Street,
Buford, GA 30518
- Thursday, April 15th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Seating is limited. A complimentary meal will be served. Nothing will be sold at this event and there is no charge to attend!
Your choice of a steak, chicken or fish entrée.
Do you understand the impact of taxes on your retirement income? Do you have a plan to help optimize your Social Security benefits? Join us for a complimentary dinner where we will discuss the following important topics:
Sign Up Below!
Complimentary Dinner Registration
- What's new for Social Security in 2021 and how recent changes can affect your filing options.
- How recent events, like the pandemic, the election and the $2 Trillion Stimulus Package*, could factor into your retirement plans and affect your taxes.
- Strategies to help navigate and protect your assets from market volatility.
- Powerful tax strategies that may be able to help you reduce the taxes you pay in retirement so you can keep more of your hard-earned money.
- How Social Security is taxed and how you may be able to avoid potential tax traps.
- Little-known claiming strategies and planning techniques to help you maximize your Social Security benefits.
- 3 of the biggest tax mistakes that could impact your retirement income and how to potentially avoid them.
- How Social Security Benefits relate to, and affect, your taxes in retirement and how to avoid excessive taxation.
- Common filing mistakes and how to avoid them.
- How you may be eligible to collect benefits based on an ex-spouse's benefits.
- How Social Security ties into your overall retirement plan.
- And much more!
Seating is limited. Sign up today to guarantee your seat(s)!
A complimentary dinner will be served. This is an informational event. No products will be discussed and nothing will be sold at this event.
If you have an IRA, Roth, 401(k), 403(b) or any other retirement accounts, you don't want to miss the opportunity to learn about:
- The changing financial landscape for those approaching retirement.
- Tips and strategies to manage your tax exposure and help increase your retirement income.
- Understanding tax laws and how they may impact your retirement income.
- How to avoid unnecessary taxation on Social Security income & maximize your benefits.
- Planning for longevity, inflation and future tax increases.
- How to navigate RMDs and ensure you are harvesting your assets efficiently without paying more taxes than necessary.
- Strategies to help plan for the next market downturn and protect your assets from market volatility.
- How to create a customized retirement income & tax strategy.
These workshops are extremely popular and seating is limited. Reserve your seat today to guarantee attendance!
Do you have a retirement tax strategy in place?Don't miss this information-packed event!
Davey BalesPresident & CEO
Mark AnglinInvestment Advisor Representative
D. David (Davey) Bales Jr. attended Georgia State University. After college, Davey worked for State Farm Insurance as a life, health, & financial specialist. Davey left State Farm and accepted a position with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) as area director for Forsyth and Dawson counties.
While on staff with FCA, Davey successfully opened FCA chapters in middle and high schools all over his area. Davey eventually went on to become an Atlanta area director, helping to expand FCA throughout metro Atlanta. Davey then went on to open Bales Financial Group to help individuals and families realize their retirement income goals.
Davey, his wife Amy and their three children reside in Cumming. They are members of Browns Bridge Community Church.
State License Number: GA594587
Mark Anglin has had a passion for serving others his entire life. He proudly served his country as a member of the United States Army where he began to hone his leadership and servant skills. Building upon his desire to lead and serve, Mark earned a BS Degree in Integrated Leadership Studies at Central Michigan University. He is Series 65 Securities Licensed and handles our Assets Under Management side of the business. Additionally, he is licensed for the sale of Home, Auto, Commercial Business, and Life Insurance.
Over the past 13 years, Mark developed a passion for coaching youth basketball in several North Georgia communities. Witnessing the positive changes in so many young athletes, he felt led to start a career where he could serve people daily. He now helps others to protect their financial and physical assets through the platforms provided through investment advising and insurance.
Mark lives in Dawsonville with his wife Briana and their three children; Ty, Taylor, and Madison. He is an avid bass tournament fisherman, loves deer hunting, and especially loves to watch his kids compete in sporting events.
State License Number: GA2760435
Investment Advisory Services offered through Retirement Wealth Advisors, Inc. (RWA) an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Bales Financial Group and RWA are not affiliated.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance, securities or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This material has been prepared for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide, and should not be relied upon for, accounting, legal, tax or investment advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.