Optimizing Your Tax Strategy: Gain Control of Your Taxes in Retirement
Trump just signed some of the biggest changes to retirement plans in decades into law. Do you know how they may affect your retirement? You are cordially invited to join your host, Robert Trejo, as we discuss these important changes for those planning for retirement or recently retired. You won't want to miss this event!
Sign Up Below To Reserve Your Seats!
Do you have a retirement tax strategy in place to help minimize taxes? Join us to discover:
- How the NEW SECURE Act, recently signed into law, and the biggest tax reform in 30 years* can affect how you plan for your retirement.
- 3 of the biggest tax mistakes that could impact your retirement income.
- Powerful tax strategies that can help you reduce the taxes you pay in retirement and potentially generate tax-free retirement income.
- How to harvest your IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other retirement accounts for tax-efficient retirement income.
- How to plan for and incorporate RMDs into your tax strategy. Hint: the SECURE Act has made significant changes that impact RMDs.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you can avoid them.
- And much more!
Seating is limited.
Dates & Times:
Wednesday, March 11, 2020 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Friday, March 13, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Venue: Campbell Community Center
Address: 1 W Campbell Ave C-33, Campbell, CA 95008
*We will meet in the Roosevelt Redwood Room.
Do you have a retirement tax strategy in place?
Don't miss this information-packed event!
All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan and a free tax strategy review!
If you have an IRA, Roth, 401k, 403b or any other retirement accounts, you don't want to miss the opportunity to learn about:
- The changing financial landscape for those approaching retirement.
- Tips and strategies to manage your tax exposure and help increase your retirement income.
- Understanding tax laws and how they may impact your retirement income.
- How to avoid unnecessary taxation on Social Security income & maximize your benefits.
- Planning for longevity, inflation and future tax increases.
- How to navigate RMDs and ensure you are harvesting your assets efficiently without paying more taxes than necessary.
- Strategies to help plan for the next market downturn and protect your assets from market volatility.
- How to create a customized retirement income & tax strategy.
These workshops are extremely popular and seating is limited. Reserve your seat today to guarantee attendance!
About Your Host
Robert Trejo is a Certified Financial Fiduciary®, an Investment Advisor Representative and Managing Director of Coeus Financial, an independent, full-service wealth management firm. After a nine year career as director of financial services for a large national firm, Robert co-founded Coeus Financial in 2013. The credo he developed was “Progress through Process.” With over 14 years in the financial industry, Robert believes the secret to a long client/advisor relationship is communication. That is the first step in the process of progress. Continuous communication allows Robert to maintain a financial plan that best suits his client’s ever-changing lifestyle.
As a Fiduciary, Robert is legally and morally bound to putting his client’s best interest first. This provides confidence for his clients, knowing that they are working with a dedicated professional. Robert holds his series 6, 63, 65 securities licenses; he is a National Social Security Advisor (NSSA®) and holds a life insurance license. He is a member of the National Association of Certified Financial Fiduciaries | NACFF® and the Society of Financial Awareness, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public benefit corporation, whose mission is to provide financial education across America, one community at a time.
Robert regularly hosts free financial workshops across the country. Robert is a family man at heart and has been happily married to his wife Meghan for 15 years; they have four children and live in Pleasanton, CA. In his spare time Robert enjoys coaching his children’s sports team, reading, being outdoors, and competing in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
State License Number: 0D08529
Managing Director | Coeus Financial
Investment advisory services are offered through Emerald Blue Advisors, Inc., a registered investment adviser offering advisory services in the State of California and other jurisdictions where registered or exempted. This communication is not to be directly or indirectly interpreted as a solicitation of investment advisory services to residents of another jurisdiction unless otherwise permitted.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.